It's been just over a year since my last "now" posting. This is now:
- J and I are approaching our second wedding anniversary.
- N is enjoying a lazy summer, which is restoring him after a long school year that burned him out.
- I am practicing regular acts of restoration and creation to heal my own experience of burn-out.
- I am doing the powerful and empowering work of integration with a therapist who gets me and who I respect, admire, and appreciate for her insight, creativity, and knowledge.
- I am hosting a monthly Zoom group of smart, thoughtful, funny, wise, caring, whole-life-beautiful women.
- I am composing The Almanac.
- I am home - settled into this place with these people who are my chosen family.
- I am grateful for my life and the fine folks I share it with.