- dating a kind and thoughtful man, who is similar to me in a lot of good ways, and different from me in interesting and enriching ways.
- raising Little N on my own, since his dad moved to Las Vegas last month. Wow! this is challenging. I'm never doing enough. I hope Little N feels my love enough.
- working as an executive assistant at a local non-profit. it's dull, routine, mundane work that I don't love, but I do appreciate the stability of the job... and the consistent paycheck.
- struggling, against the tide of my habits, to improve my health and reinvigorate my body. this is good work. and it's work!
- dreaming of my vocation. I want to work with women in the area of spirituality. in particular, I want to lead retreats, starting with the motif of the Madwoman in the Attic.
- daydreaming of home ownership and homelife with the man I'm dating and Little N.
I haven't been writing here in a regular way for ages. Real life occupies my mind, time, and energy so much. Here's what I'm doing now:
Out of the Attic
This blog started in 2006
on Blogger as
Out of the Attic.
I began posting here in April 2014. Please visit the original site for the rest of the story on topics like: